what questions would u ask someone to get them to slip and tell the truth about who they really are after??

there is this lady i know and i should stay out of it but curious minds have to know..please no bashing or saying stay out of it....i tried to stay out of it but not knowing is driving me nuts so what questions would u asked to try to get them to slip up? i having a friend talk to her...im worried this lady might be after my husband. she told me she was into this other married guy but their are too many coincidences. and my hubby says he isnt into her so i know i shouldnt be worried...but i am..not sure how to explain it....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ask about this guys appearance. Say things casually like "I love guys with brown hair, is his hair brown!?" act excited and oblivious. Asking too direct questions could tip her off though. Ask what his name is just to see...maybe she really has some other man in mind. But if the name is fake....
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• trust, if you trust your hubby you have NOTHING to worry about
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• op here

she gave me a name but its the same as her brothers and she says this guy works in the next office to my husband and i know pretty much everyone on that floor and that guy doesnt work on that floor...
    Anonymous

• There's truly nothing you can do to make it happen. Just trust your husband. It's not what you want to hear, but it IS the only answer...stay out of it.

Doing anything else could wind up making you look foolish.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2010