What did you get your son for his first birthday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow...i don't remember...i know i got him clothes but i don't remember the toys...but i got my dd a crawling doll and some clothes. she didn't like the doll at all. maybe she thought it was another baby and didn't like that...who knows? i just know it was a waste of money.
    Anonymous

• i got my son clothes and learning toys. everyone else bought him cars and a bunch of things he wasnt interested in. but he liked blocks, like those huge legos they worked well and he still likes to play with them
    hismommie23

Answer by hismommie23 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I saved a toy from his baby shower and gave it to him them, lol. Saved us money and he still got a new toy.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 3:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Little tikes makes a 4-wheeler meant for kids 1+. It is only about $40 and doesn't go very fast (about 2mph). My niece and nephew each got one on their first birthdays and that is what my daughter is getting =) With my niece and nephew it took them about a month or two to learn to use it themselves but once they got it they went nuts over them! They are small and light weight so they aren't dangerous. They are designed to be like a starter hot wheels. You can get them at wal-mart, toys-r-us, etc.

Oh and if he doesn't have one yet, the bikes that convert to walkers are great! Baby can sit on them and push themselves around with their feet or you can convert it so they can stand up and push it around the house.

Good luck! Happy birthday to your son!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 3:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2010