serious question

do you have hair around your booty hole? This is serious and please no bashing. I have hair there and I shave it. Do you have it too? I need to know that I am not the only one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Health

• Duh yeah evryone does! get it waxed even better
    Anonymous

• Yep, everyone does. Totally normal. That's why there's a Brazillian wax - it's the one that goes allllll the way back there.
    Anonymous

• I have it too (hate it) and shave it. And uh, I got a Brazilian wax once and NEVER again....OUCH! It was expensive, painful, and it grew back way too fast. I know it takes several times for the hair to grow in lighter and slower but I'm not going through that torture that often. It's easier and less painful to just shave it.

So yeah, it's normal. I felt completely un-normal about it for a long time till I realized how normal it really is :)
    Anonymous

• jaw dropFunny, I have it but SO doesn't.! I wonder if he waxes!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Do your men go hairless too, or are they pedophiles?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2010