Micronor/mini pill Question?

I have been on the mini pill since my son was born in late 2005. I went off of it for most of 2008, then got back on it. Most of my cycles are 28-32 days long. I had one that was 48 days, but that was when I went off of the pill in 2008. I had a couple other long cycles on it (42, 43, 46 days) over the last few years. Right now I am on cycle day 50.

What I am wondering is if anyone used a certain birth control for a long time & then their cycle changed (either temporarily or more permanently)? Especially if you have experience with the mini pill. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Health

• i'm on it right now for the very first time, i didn't get a period until last week...which was 2 1/2 months after starting it.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I just recently got off of Micronor (yesterday). I've been on it for 1.5 years and my cycle has always been 27 days.
    krystlbear

Answer by krystlbear at 4:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010