DD Doesn't Want To Play Anymore????

So DD 16 months tomorrow, hasn't been playing the last two days like she normally does. Usually at night I have to clean up her whole toy mess from emptying out her toybox playing all day. But yeah the last two days she's just wanted to relax and chill. Is that normal? We've been cuddling and watching cartoons. (I'm 30 weeks pregnant so that's fine with me lol) but I just want to make sure it's normal for her to have "lazy" days I guess. She's not sick, she just got over a double ear infection and congestion, so that's not it. She's been acting normal just not wanting to play. Her sleeping schedule has been differnet the last few days, (her doing), she cut out her afternoon nap and went to 1 2 hour nap a day, and I'm wondering if it's her adjusting or maybe she still needs that afternoon nap? Any input mamas would be wonderful :)

Sparta.

Asked by Sparta. at 3:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• LUCKY... I say if you know she's not sick and all is good, cross your fingers it stays for a bit... I can cuddle with my son for 3 seconds on a good day -otherwise he's SOOOO active..lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Lol, I am liking the break from cleaning up all the toy mess, it's just odd for her. Like right now she's sitting there (didn't want to cuddle this time) in her chair covered up with a bear and her sippy watching pocohontas. And giggling her bootay off at the racoon! Lol so I know she's fine, just weirds me out a little lol. I guess it's a good thing she's giving mommy a break before little sister is born lol.
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 3:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2010