How can I get old journals to be private?

Without logging onto CM, my husband can look up my screen-name and see my journals on the internet. He wants me to delete the ones that make him out to be an ol' meanie. I don't want to do this. I would like to know how to make my journals, past and present, to be seen by CM members only. It would be a great help. As for now, I'll keep fiddling with my page. ( I don't want to make my page private to friends only, but if this is the only way, then that's what I'll have to do)

Thank you for your time. ---Sara, some-timers

some-timers

Asked by some-timers at 3:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi some-timers,

At CafeMom, we take privacy and security issues very seriously. Feel free to use your account's privacy settings to control who can see what, but we do make every effort to make CafeMom safe. All privacy on CafeMom can be controlled. We believe CafeMom gives some of the best and most comprehensive tools to protect your security. But it is in everyone's hands to control their privacy, so we want to make sure everyone knows what is available. Here is a link to our CafeMom Security and Privacy Tips. We hope that this information helps answer your questions about Google and other search engines: http://www.cafemom.com/about/privacy_tips.php Let us know if you have any questions. You can reach the CafeMom Team by clicking the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

``The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2010