What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Keep it anonymous if you wish... I've cheated on most of my ex's , stole a car, slept with a married man, tried marijuana, acid, ecstacy, opium, and speed... I've dated guys for their money, vandalized an apartment garage, stole from a church, drove without a license, stayed out past curfew, shoplifted from JC Penney, tossed a cat into a swimming pool, pulled out my neighbors flowers, took a diamond bracelet from my grandmother...

Your turn.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sold my dog to buy food for my child.
    Anonymous

• Let's just say I hope to never cross paths with you.... stole from a church? Really?....
    Anonymous

• Dated a guy for his money. I would never do that again, I felt terrible.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 3:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• started a fire in my high school, smoked weed, snorted crystal meth, smoked crack, gave my good friends bf a bj, slept with my best friends fiance, stole money from my parents, stole stuff from stores, while working at a certain store, i would refund stuff, put it on a gfit card, then keep the gift card for myself to buy stuff (internal fraud), while working at another store i used to steal butter, ham, creamcheese and bagels, stole my friends bank card and took $1000 from her. and yaaa thats about it.
    Anonymous

• Shoplifting
    Was an alcoholic
    Tried some drugs
    Fooled around with a married man
    Drove with out a licence maybe times
    Dated a guy for benefits. Not sexual
    had my child very young
    Stayed out all night
    Been locked up for a couple months
    Been arrested

the list goes on.

and on

Anonymous

• cheated on my boyfriend, shoplifted, lied, disrespected my father, mother, and grandma, accidently dropped my baby...theres more but im having a headache trying to remember them.
    Anonymous

• I stole from Wal Mart back before they had the security dingers at the front of the store.

My ex-boyfriends brother used to work at a College, as a janitor. We would go there after everyone was gone, and steal all the money from the pad and tampon machines in the ladies bathroom (you can get a ton of money off those things. Quarters add up quick.) Used to steal pens, and paper and office supplies from the College too. We ran up my Ex's Moms credit cards buying stupid stuff and going out to eat. (Really feel bad about that now.)

I cheated all nearly all my boyfriends in High School.

I was addicted to giving blow jobs, and would try to find any of my guy friends that would let me do it for them in High School.

That's all I can think of right now. Nothing major
    Anonymous

• Smoking weed does not count as bad, people, come on.

I can't really think of anything...I wasn't a great sister. I beat up my brothers from time to time...that's about it.
    Anonymous

• cheated.
    had my SIL live with me as a live in bbsitter but that was the worst idea but i was 19, now she thinks my child is her's.
    got into wanting to have sex with woman now im VERY curious.
    having my ex come into my life.
    living at MIL's while remodeling a house but it will be worth it in the end im sure.
    gave a dog away cause MIL is obsessed with cleaning her floors.
    today i thought of the most evil thing i can do to SIL and i still wish i could do it.
    had feelings for another while being married.
    wishing some inlaws were dead.
    my sis narc'ed me out on my secret so if you mess with me...paybacks a bitch...i got her back.
    told my husband i hate him once.
    letting my SIL bring my kid's self esteem down.

im sure there's more.....

Anonymous

• Oh, I ended a few of my relationships by ignoring or annoying the guy so much that he broke up with me (because I was too much of a wuss to do it myself).

Anonymous