how can i build a relation with my fater when he is always negitive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe just try to tell him that you want a relationship but he needs to quit being negitive about everything, my father was the same way but i stuck in there until he kicked me and his grandson on the streets after he gave me a house and i put tons of money into it fixing it up sometimes i think its just better not to have some people in your lifes, do you really want someone that puts negitvity in your life! But if you really want it to work maybe you two could go talk to someone profesional i really hope things work out for you!:)
    Anonymous

• Accept him as he is. It doesn't mean you have to be negative too so just know it's the way he is. My SO is the most negative man I know. I know that about him and just work around it. I won't allow it to change me into a negative person. I still have a relationship with him that's good. As a matter of fact he turns to me for a positive outlook. So we positive people can be an example for the negative people. (a ying and yang thing)

Answer by admckenzie at 5:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2010