surely she wouldn't!!! but who knows???

meeting inlaws for lunch tomorrow...we are on the outs with Andy's brother and his wife. surely they won't invite them too...but who knows? how do I handle it/ just be civil...

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Always just be civil. That's the safety net.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Just be sure to mind YOUR p's and q's as son and daughter in law and let Andy and wife be the jerks. Be happy to see inlaw parents and if Andy and wife start a fight let them be the loud jerks. Breathe slowly loooonnnng and slow.

That's what I do. When it's handled like that the quiet ones who are being attacked come out as the better ones cause of not adding fuel to the fire!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• You be the bigger person and don't get dragged into an argument. Like the previous poster said, civil is the safety net.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yep, I concur!  Stay with the safety net.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• you know i could get into arguements and fights with the inlaws everyday since i live with them but i think to myself when things come flying out of thier mouth...."is it worth it to waste my breath?" usually not...they are just big jerks who will get karma thrown in their face when least expected.

they would love to see me go off on them but honestly they arent worth my breath. live in denial.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Smile and nod! Good Luck!
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010