anyone else going to Disney this year// looks like we are in July or August

if so is it ur first time?? we went last year with the inlaws but want to go again by ourselves

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I go about once a year, I don't know about this year, probably though.

Just wanted to let you know that if you volunteer with habitat for humanity you get a free one day pass to any Disney park =)

imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 4:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• We are going in May..Staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort..Did you guys go to The Spirit of Aloha @ the Polynesian??? We are thinking of booking that dinner show, just wanted some opinions ..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 4:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• no iw ish i was but i wana wait till my dd is old enough to rember she will b 3 in may so not that much longer!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• yes we are and yes it will be frist time and we will be staying at my inlaws who just moved to florida and lives 30 minutes from disney yay so we save on hotel fees!!!
    Anonymous

• We have annual passes. I love going all the time during off season so we can avoid the awful summer crowds.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• We want to go to Disney World this summer, but one of us needs a job first. We've been to Disneyland a million times.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• we went there 2 years ago. We his 2 different states a year for vacations. This year i booked Hawaii for June and Mass for September!
    Anonymous

• Nope. I went to Disney World in 2001. Haven't been since. We want to take the kids for their birthdays when they are old enough to remember going and seeing everything. They will only be 3 in March so we have a while to wait. Since my in-laws just moved here from FL we now have to stay in a hotel when we go.:)
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2010