why do you workout?or not?

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 5:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I want to look good. Thats why I do it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I workout on Tuesdays and Thursdays with gentle aerobics and then on to weight machines. I love how "pumped" I feel afterward.
    womanlost

Answer by womanlost at 5:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I just started working out 3 weeks ago. The #1 reason is so I don't have to go through the hassle of buying new pants. They're getting kind of tight. I'm totally serious.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I'm going to start soon, I got some equipment yesterday! We're starting P90X. I want to look good, feel good, and engage in a healthier lifestyle, being that NO one else in my family wants to. I just helped my DF lose 25 lbs in a month. We feel great!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i dont do any heavy lifting at the moment (35 weeks) i walk every day back and forth to my kids school and thats it and sometimes some prenatal yoga.. When i do have him i will go back to the gym and work out at home. I do it to look good on the outside and feel healthy in the inside. Its a lifestyle, i want to stay healthy for a long long time and be physically fit.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I want to be strong, healthy and feel good. It boosts my mood. I want to be able to run and jump around with my kids and perform my daily activities with ease. I also have esthetic reasons, I won't lie. I like to look like I work out.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 7:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I exercise to be healthy and look better.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 8:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2010