Whew! Are you tired?

Here we are Friday and I feel like I ran a marathon I feel like I did so much but didn't really do alot...I mean the wash is done and the kitchen is somewhat organized and cleaned but man I feel beat up. I just finished my period I hope I am not coming down with anything...I just feel so out of it...I hope my dh doesn't want to get sexed down tonight bc I am soo tired.....wait a minute?.....that is it I just realized why I feel this way I did my dh so good last night that now I am paying for it...lol (not to mention) whatever I did today around the house but it doesn't look like :(

Ever have days like this...lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep..i'm beat, but i think i will have the energy for my hubby tonight. I hope he isnt too tired =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• im exhausted....im in the process of moving.....ugh
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I'm tired for many reasons~ I worked my tail off at work, cleaned my house, and am worrying about my sister in law, she was recently diagnosed with brain cancer, and I am worrying about her and losing sleep.
    Anonymous