Entrepreneurs - how did you servive the first month(s)????

Im having a very hard time bringing customers into my shop. What do I do? Are there any tips or trick of the trades?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't know what kind of shop you have so this might not be appropriate. Promote and advertise is the answer. Maybe you can find a pizza shop that will allow you to cross advertise. That way you can put flyers on all their orders going out. Offer a discount if people purchase. If you sell women's products target women's groups with a flyer or offer to speak about your services. Put up ads on bulletin boards.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• What are you doing? Are you networking? Do you attend events and meetings from the local chamber of commerce? Are you a good citizen, attending community meetings (like community policing)? Where are you advertising? Are you helping local schools?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Market, Market, Market oh and did I say Market your business! Make flyers, business cards, talk to ALOT to people. Local newspaper put an ad there. Find places to advertise for free!!! Social Network until your sick of it. Lol Good Luck!!

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 2:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2010