If the eletions were held today, who would you vote for? Obama, or Mccain?

Also do you really think Palin would make a good president if something happened to Mccain? The thought of her being our President really concerned me at the time of the election.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• McCain. And I doubt Palin would be much worse than Biden. Just sayin'.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Barr.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Oh good grief. The question was very clear. Obama or McCain? If it's neither then just say that.

Anonymous

• Obama. It wouldn't change McCain's crappy view on how to treat veterans (yes, I know he's a vet, but he's also rich, so the friggin' GI Bill that HE voted against that is doing GREAT things for me obviously didn't matter to him). And that was my biggest beef with him.

Palin has always been a moron, and always will be.
    Anonymous

• Obama. Hands down.
    Palin would be a TERRIBLE addition to any political office.
    Anonymous

• McCain....again! But I hope they'd find a job for dementia laden Biden, his gaffes are just too damn funny!!! LOL

Like yesterday's little gem at the summit:

Biden: "It's easy being vice president--you don't have to do anything"
    Unidentified speaker: "It's like being the grandpa and not the parent."
    Biden: "Yeah, that's it!"

LINK

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Obama
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Mc Cain is running for reelection in Arizona for his Senate seat and is having a lot of radio spots. I am going to make sure I vote to vote against him. If for no other reason than because of his horrible radio ads. His focus is on how he is fighting Obama and trying to make government stop.

Even if you don't like Obama you don't want to elect people that want to make government stop. All of his spots talk about the war against Obama. I thought he used to talk about how everyone is supposed to work together. No more. He is fighting a war.

I think it will be ironic if he looses his Senate seat. It's time for him to retire.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Depends on which John McCain runs. The one who ran in 2008, or the one who conceded on election night? THAT was the guy I would have voted for, and he's the one I never saw during the campaign.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Obama.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2010