Sex Sex and yes and Sex lol

ok so im 12 weeks and im starting to get more and more in the mood for sex that i did the first 10 or weeks..
what sex positions is best while pregnant??
what sex ways did u ladies like best...

You ladies can all answer ANONYMOUSLY. so that no one knows about your personal life! just wonted a few opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i hated sex while preggo,so i did alot of you know what for the man
    Anonymous

• I don't have sex while pregnant because with my first it hurt, which scared me out of sex during my second. This time around I'm on pelvic rest...
    I know you aren't suppose to lie flat on your back so I'm gonna say all the other positions are a-okay! LoL!
    Have a wonderful night. :-P
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 6:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• the same pretty much basic ones while prego. lay on ur side that way, i find is more comfortable. but after i have sex, im always so sore like in my abdomen.( a heating pad usually helps) but its worth it. im sastified, my husband is too-jus do go too crazy with positions. keep it simple an safe. GL
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• When I got bigger I liked to lay on my side and him on his side facing me so I could just lay there and he had to do all the work plus your belly stays out of the way!
    Anonymous

• from the back? That would just make sence
    its been so long since i was pregg i dont even remember
    ILoveMuffins62

Answer by ILoveMuffins62 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• have you ladies ever felt like pressure or pain everytime your man inters you by your pelvic area.. i guess where the sack is at???????
    Anonymous

• I looooooved sex when I was pregnant, it felt twice as good to me.
    We did it "doggy" style a lot once I was showing because he couldn't be on top anymore I was too uncomfortable, and I hated being on top. I didn't care really, I just had to get some lol.
    Anonymous