MAJIC JACK

DOES IT WORK? ANY HIDDEN FEEES OR ANYTHING..

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 6:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It works! We sometimes have connection problems. I think it should keep getting better. It's worth the money!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• SO I JUST PAY THAT ONE TIME FEE THING AND THATS IT? I ONLY HAVE INTERNET SO ILL BE FINE RIGHT?
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• We have one. It has issues due to our crappy internet, but if you have fast internet its great. And you pay one fee a year of $20.
    Danicasmom2010

Answer by Danicasmom2010 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• we've had ours for three years - it kept crashing whenever the phone rang because we used the extension that came with it to plug it into the front port on our Dell. We've since founds a USB port on the back of our computer so we don't have to use the little extension cord and haven't had any problems since - good reception, never crashes, etc. we pay 20 bucks each september for the service once we paid 50 bucks to get it.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2010