Anyone have a volkswagen?

What kind of volkswagen do you have? If you don't own one do you want one? What would you have if you could pick. If money was no question.
New, I would love to have the new van the Routan. Old, I just want my 1971 Super beetle restored. We have all the stuff to finish it just have to wait in line for the other one to be done.

MomofTwins07

Asked by MomofTwins07 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a 72 super beetle!!! My DH has finished the motor resto and now all we have left is a paint job-hopefully this spring. It was my first car and is my baby!
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• We have a '08 Rabbit and love it. It never gives us any problems...great car. My husband wants to get the Tiguan (I think that's what it's called anyway) It's like a mini SUV. Personally I like the Passat, but not a fan of the latest model.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 6:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I had a 2001 deisel Jetta, and it was great until about 100,000 miles; then it was a peice of crap. The transmission going out was the last straw for me.
    Anonymous

• i have a vw bus 71' it is my baby!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 6:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2010