I just found out I have ovarian cysts, wth?

One on my left and a small one on my right. as of right now, the one on my left ovary is 4 CM BIGGER (cyst is 8 cm) than my baby.....yay. Only 8 weeks pregnant. I was wondering, can it harm the baby? *i dont think it does but will google it* Can it cause me to miscarry since im so early? It hurts but it hasnt ruptured yet and what are the chances of it rupturing verses surgery? *if i do need it i will want to wait untill after the baby is born unless its a true threat* And how big can it get before it ruptures?

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 6:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Health

• I had a cyst in the uterus when I was pregnant. I found out after the pregnancy. It didn't cause harm to Cody but I am not sure about the ovaries. I would talk to your doctor if I were you.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 5:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2010