Looking for inexpensive party favor ideas for upcomming Womans Club spring luncheon

mommymo1232323

Asked by mommymo1232323 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• Individual packages of flower seeds set in small terra cotta pots, all wrapped in cello with a pretty bow. Depending on how many you need, you could probably make each one for about $1.25--especially if you hit craft store sales right!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I don't know your theme, but if you hit a party store they usually have little plastic bags that you can fill and put a ribbon on. Sometimes the dollar stores have them also. I sell Avon and I usually discount things like the dollar handcreams for my customers to do things like this, if you have friends w/ home business see if they will give a discount if you order in bulk.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2010