How can I stay pregnant?

I'm getting married early June but my due date is late June. We set the wedding date before I knew I was pregnant but even when I found out, I didn't want to change the date. So I said "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Now that we have just paid off the venue and the officiant, it's getting more real to me that we can't change the date even if we wanted to.

This will be my 4th and my 1st came 3 days past the due date, my 2nd came 3 days before the due date and the 3rd came a whole 3 weeks before the due date but I was working 2 jobs 7 days a week then. I only work part time now and I plan to quit working completely June 1st for the wedding and the baby but I want to make sure the baby doesn't come anytime before the wedding. Selfish reason being that I'd rather be a pregnant bride than one who just had a baby and still have baby weight. What can I do to stay preggers until I'm married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• use condoms know thats gana sound dumb but the sperm ripens ur cervix meaning baby comeing faster and east as much as you can and drink plenty of water good luck!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• lmao - lots of resting
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• you can't ever for sure know if you will or not, and it seems like your trend of how long you carry isn't doing much for you. I'd try to up the date and see if the venue and officiant is available sooner. you'd be surprised if you just ask!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Babies come when they're ready! All you can really do, is hope he/she stays put until after the nuptials! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• really not much...baby will come when it wants to..imagine going into labor DURING your wedding!! ahahah lmfao
    Anonymous

• Find a large cork and use some caulk. I'd go with the clear kind.
    Anonymous

• Pray ;)
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 8:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• @ Anon :16

rolling on floor

emslala

Answer by emslala at 1:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2010