I need help from you moms. I need you to tell me how to get my husband to admit that he's hot in love with me anymore.I know the signs and most of them if not all are there.

because I can't be with a guy that doesn't want to be with me anymore. I hate faking I have a happy marriage when I know that I don't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I would not want to be with a man who did not love me. Marriage is about love and commitment. How can you have commitment if there is no love?

I would just ask him to be honest and if he says he loves you then he also needs to prove it to you. If he can not prove it to you then there is your answer.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 8:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• well theres IN love and then comfortable love.Are you saying he doesn't love you at all?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Corner the little bastard and explain how you feel. He'll either tell you the truth or lie. He can either deny it and PROVE he loves you, Deny it and NOT prove it *thers your answer* or admit it. Either way, I hope you get what youve been looking for!!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 7:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Be careful what you wish for. Instead of ending the relationship, have you tried to make it better?
    What "signs" are we talking about?...
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Marriage isn't about being hot in love all the time. There are ups and downs. Marriage is about staying together and being a family. Not being hot in love is not a good reason to get divorced when kids are involved.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• You know...you don't need HIM to admit a thing. YOU are not happy. Sounds like you may not be in love any more yourself. Tell him just what you've written here.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I think he loves me , but in his special way, I think its more as a friend. with benefits, if you know what I mean. his life is not with me its more with his mom, and his friends. it 's like I don't count for anything,
    Anonymous

• Go on a date. Just the two of you.

Anonymous

• Love changes, it will not always be the hot love.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• "Marriage is not a love affair. A love affair is a totally different thing. A marriage is a commitment to that which you are. That person is literally your other half. And you and the other are one. A love affair isn't that. That is a relationship of pleasure, and when it gets to be unpleasurable, it's off. But a marriage is a life commitment, and a life commitment means the prime concern of your life. If marriage is not the prime concern of your life, you are not married." -- Joseph Campbell
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2010