Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What forms do i need to fill out to start a business in New York State?

i've got a domain name already. What forms do i have to fill out to start an online business selling products? And where would i have to go to get the forms? thanks a bunch, Krysti

Answer Question

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 6 (126 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Check with your County Clerk's office.

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

  • Contact the New York Department of Revenue. I seem to recall New York state having particularly complicated requirements.

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.