Kia cars?

Am looking to get a new car. Have had a Ford and a Buick before, but a friend recommended a Kia. I don't know much about them....anyone have anything to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I have driven a Kia Sedona van for 5 years. not ONE single issue.

Before that I drove a Kia Optima for about 3 years. No issues with it either.

I like the warranty and I like the pricing and style of the vehicles. ;) But you can get a lemon with ANY car on the market.....just look at Toyota! lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• They're okay. My mom went from a Ford Explorer (got taken out by an elderly driver while they had it legally parked) to a Kia Sorento...she really wants to go back to an Explorer. I prefer the Fords I've had to her Kia too, it doesn't ride the greatest and I din't like driving it.
    Anonymous

• I test drove one but I thought it felt cheap. I bought the Escape.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• We have a 08' KIA sedona and LOVE it! It's a great value and it's very comparable to other brands...We had a Mazda 6 and this thing drives just like it. =)
    Craftymomof3

Answer by Craftymomof3 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Have you considered the all-new Kia Sorento? It's their new Crossover SUV (CUV) that you might remember from the Super Bowl Joy Ride commercial with Yo Gabba Gabba and other toys. As an added bonus, Kia's currently offering a $25 incentive just for taking the Sorento for a test drive. The official site has all the details about the Sorento and the incentive, so feel free to check it out here: http://www.kia.com/#/sorento/hop-in. Full disclosure: I'm working with Kia and would be happy to answer any of your questions. Thanks!
    fskateohnine

Answer by fskateohnine at 1:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• My SIL has a Kia Amanti, and that car looks like a Jag and is BEAUTIFUL. However, Kia's are pretty much considered throw away cars. If you want to buy one, I'd get it NEW and not a used one. I LOVED my ford explorer. Right now, Im driving a Nissan Titan, and its really awesome too...
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2010