Is it ok

Ok I found some clothes from my first baby who is 3 should use them 4 the second baby or jus buy new stuff

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 8:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• As long as the clothes are in good condition it is perfectly fine to use them.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Ummmmm ,yeah...why couldnt you. This is a strange question.
    Anonymous

• USE THEM FOR THE 2ND BABBY !
    Anonymous

• My youngest has only had hand me downs.... poor guy.... lol as long as they are in good condition it is ok
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 8:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• why not? my poor baby girl is stuck wearing her big brothers' pj's LOL
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yeah, why wouldn't that be okay? HAND ME DOWNS are SUPER!!
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Why wouldn't you?
    I'm having my 5th and if it's a girl it will wear a lot of clothes that my older girls wore. Some of that stuff has been through all 3 of my older girls (the oldest being 10, the youngest almost 4) and most of that I got from a friend and some of that she got from her cousin. So they've been through between 1-5 other kids before getting to the baby. Heck, some of the unisex stuff my son wore, too. It's still in good condition and I'm not about to spend a ton of money on clothes for a baby when they outgrow them in months. Not when I have perfectly good clothes sitting in a box in the basement.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I'd use them for the new baby. Not like the baby will know new from hand me downs

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• use them if you can.
    i saved my son's baby clothes and hoped i could use them for my second baby. but she came out a girl! still, i dug through his stuff and used what was sort of gender neutral (and even some blue jammies and things for just around the house)
    Anonymous

• It's absolutely ok. I kept ALL of the clothes from my first to be used for our second and there are nearly 6 years of age difference between them. I still got some new stuff for the little one but mostly he wears the stuff that his big brother had. It just made good sense.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 8:49 AM on Feb. 27, 2010