what is going on?

ok i got my period around the 27th of jan. than i desided to take my nuva ring out after only being in for a week and a half due to headaches caused by it. thean i had a mini period that lasted for three days around the 5th of feb. my husband came home the 11th of feb and we had unprotected sex from then till the 24. when did I ovulate? when should i test for pregnancy? we both really want another baby. and yes i posted this in more than one area cause i really want responses.

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 8:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well the average person with a 28 day cycle will ovaulate 14 days from you period. Best to test when you are 5 days late and early morning. Less chance of getting a false test. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• You can test now or in a week or so, if you think you might be pregnant. However, know your cycle might be way out of whack because of messing with the hormones by taking out the ring. You might not ovulate right. No one here can tell you if or when you did.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2010