Who has used Bare Minerals and is any good?

My mom has mild adult acne and was wondering if this makeup would be ok.

ELIZABETH139

Asked by ELIZABETH139 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use the version I got at Target, Bare Escentials. It's awesome! I highly recommend it!

as for clearing up the acne, I recommend that she go to the SkinID website. It gives you a long questionnaire and sets you up with a customized skin care regimen.

Anonymous

• It is great fast coverage and very light feeling. The only thing is make sure you pick light if your fair which is common sense but I use a neutral shade with liquid so i went to med. and it was too dark. The light was perfect.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• it is awesome. I never break out even when I sleep in it. QVC.com or Sephora has the best deals on it.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I think its bare minerals it might be a different brand but they sell powder sulfur. You just apply it on the pimples and it dries them up like after 2 days of it they are all gone. As for the make up it really is the best. I love the stuff.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I use mineral makeup (not that specific brand) and it has really helped my skin. I have mild acne as well and I have noticed a major decrease in break outs. They are practically nonexiestent now.
    BornToRun84

Answer by BornToRun84 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I use BareMinerals and I love it. It's very lightweight and will help improve your skin. However, you will probably get better results if you have a good skincare regime.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 12:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i use to wear only mac producuts for years, then i found bare minerals about 2 years ago and its awesome and ill never use anything else. Great coverage and so light weight on your skin. Covers up and gives you a smooth look.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I had bare minerals for a bit. The only problem that I personally encountered was that it dried out my skin. I actually liked the cheaper L'Oreals version that you can by at the drug store. It provides the same coverage without the drying. If you want to save a little money you can start there!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• yup. great stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONSES!
    ELIZABETH139

Answer by ELIZABETH139 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2010