What would you think if you found this in your bathroom?

This morning I found a bottle of eye make-up remover on my bathroom counter. It is not mine! I asked my husband about it and he denied knowing anything about it. The only other woman, that I know of, that was in my house this week was the cleaning lady, she was here yesterday. But why on earth would she have her make-up remover with her?

I don't know what to think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask her, and if she doesn't say it's hers then, back to the hubby, because it didn't get inside alone!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• well one time my hubby treated me to getting my house cleaned by a maid service when i was real bad off sick and they had all kind of wierd stuff in their bag, like baby oil and wierd stuff like that. before you go flying off the handle i would just call the cleaning lady and see if it's hers.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Wow, that is strange. Have you been away from home for a time so he could have another woman over?

Could the cleaning lady left it, I know when I cleaned houses we used WD40 for sterling silver sinks cause it really shines them. could it be an unconventional cleaning supply?

Call her and ask...

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Does he wear makeup to cover up blemishes or anything and is just too embarassed to tell you?
    I hate to jump to the whole "cheating" thing right away.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Maybe its you hubby's!! Lollaughing

3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Does he wear makeup to cover up blemishes or anything and is just too embarassed to tell you? I hate to jump to the whole "cheating" thing right away.

No, but your comment did make me smile. :)

Anonymous

• Maybe it has some other cleaning use? Like club soda or vinegar? I would just ask her.
    Anonymous

• Just playing... I agree that you should ask her and if its not hers interigation time!!! Was he home yesterday while you were out?
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

I ditto this one! :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yeah, I need to just ask the cleaning lady, but I will have to wait until she comes next week because there is a language barrier and I can only communicate with her by leaving notes translated into Spanish.

It is just really bugging me.
    Anonymous