Pregnant with a Negative Blood test?

So my LMP was 17 Nov 09 and I had a qual blood test done neg...I had a u/s done at 6 weeks and they found a heart beat then at what would be 8 week I had another blood test and another u/s and the test was neg again and they found no baby....but then at what would have been 12 weeks I started to get hpts....I had another quant blood test and my levels were .88 so not pregnant ...but now at what would be almost 14 weeks I am feeling a "jumping" right my the front of my pelvic bone!! At first I thought it was "phantom kicks" but whenever I had those after my first it was by my belly button where Syler would kick when he was farther along...never in my uterus area. I have been pregnant twice before so I know its not gas...that feels very different....gas I can mostly feel it moving around and its mostly in the back. This feeling doesn't move anywhere. Is there any way that the doctors could be wrong??

julieobug

Asked by julieobug at 8:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• doctors can always be wrong. they're human too. wait it out and check again. good luck. :)
    Anonymous

• Thanks! I just don't understand all this...how can you find a baby then it just disappear??? And I havn't bled or anything so I just don't know.
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 10:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I would get a second opinion and tell them what's going on. There is obviously HCG being produced if your getting BFP.

See if you can get another ultra sound.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2010