Anyone have 4 or more c-sections?

Not to be rude, but please dont answer if you haven't. I've had three so it really wouldn't help me to know of your experiences with 3 or less. I really need to hear form the Moms who have had more and to hear about their experiences.... We want one more child and liek I said, I've had 3 c-sections within 3 years. Our youngest child is 11 months old and we have had one stillborn. We truly believe that we are to raise 3 children and of course see our little girl in Heaven, our Angel. I need to know about the c-section part though, I know its risky but how risky? What's it like?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've had four. The only problem I had was there was so much scar tissue I could not get my tubes tied on the table. Mine were 5 years, 4 years, and 2 years apart. Other than me being scared that I would have problems, it all went fine. The healing was fine. The pregnancy was fine. It was all fine. Just the scar tissue. I have an incisional hernia, but that is from my 3rd c-section.
    Anonymous

• So, they couldn't tie your tubes at all?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• They could only see one tube during the c-section. If I wanted it done, I would have to have a second surgery. My husband took care of that by having a vasectomy.
    Anonymous

• I have had 4 c section and 3 of them were back to back. First one was in 95,98,99, and 2000. Our second child was still born and she was our little girl. First and third were boys. We wanted to try one more time for a little girl and it worked. Last was a daughter. My tubes were tied with the last one. After I saw my daughter they put me to sleep to tie my tubes. I do have alot of scarr tissue and my periods are horrible. But I would not change it for nothing in the world. I had to have a hernia repaired almost a year after my daughter was born. That was tough. But well worth it too me. Good luck on your decision and I know it is a hard one but it was easy for us to decide.
    angellove29115

Answer by angellove29115 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I've had 4 with another one happening this July. The first 3 were back to back (in 00, 01 and 02) and then the last in 06. All 4 kids were normal and fine. The pregnancies were all uneventful and so were the surgeries. My doctor even commented during the last one that I had a lot less scar tissue then he would have expected considering I had 3 previous surgeries and never said I couldn't have more kids if I wanted. My last recovery sucked, though. I ended up with a uterine infection which was freaking excruciating and the pain meds did little to relieve the pain which went on forever. But I survived and even cooked Easter dinner a week and a half after the baby was born while dealing with the other kids (who were 3 1/2, 4 1/2 and almost 6 at the time).
    I expect this last one to go off without a hitch.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2010