babys head right there! is sex ok still??

ok so the other day at dr. appt my dr said babys head was right there. well I didn't think that by "fooling around" with DH that we could actually feel the hardness of the head. So now we are both freaked out to have sex. Is it really ok even when the head is down that low?? I am 37 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It won't hurt the baby. It won't even reach him. Go for it.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• imo, yes it's still ok to have sex. the vagina is pretty long,
    Anonymous

• my baby's heads were always 'right there' but i never dialated or thinned and we had sex ok so i don't think the baby is gonna pop out after you're done or anything lol. but if it's freaking you guys out then maybe you should wait lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yes, but if you are weirded out ( I was...), you can find *other* ways to get busy...
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Perfectly safe up until the moment your water breaks. What are you afraid is going to happen, poke the baby's eye out? lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2010