If you work customer service or retail, do you believe that the way you act in public can represent your company as a whole?

Example HYPOTHETICAL!!: How you treat others. How you carry yourself. How we treat other people in customer service.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, if all the employees are negative or positive it does reflect on the company. If one is it won't, but I still wouldn't want to keep that kind of a person...
    Anonymous

• While you are working, yes, it does affect the way people think about your business. While you are not working, no, not at all.
    Anonymous

• If im wearing the uniform or if people can look at me and tell where I work this yea I represent the company. For example I went to the mall and the manager of a Garfields which is a steak house, was leaning in a car smoking pot. OK I have NOTHING against people who smoke pot, but I think you should do it at home. So, because of him I would never eat there. I mean if the manager comes in stoned imagine what the other employees get away with.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I'm not saying it does all the time. But in my opinion if you and a group of workers who go next door for drinks after work and make the waitress cry, yes it can. That waitress tells her family and friends what they did and what ever name of the company they work for can have a negative stigma put on them that can be very hard to remove.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• awesome ladies, keep them coming!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2010