Dry skin around eyes?

I recently got very dry skin around my eyes, it has gotten so bad. I dont know if its the cold weather or what? The skin around the bottoms of both of my eyes is so dry its peeling & scaly, I have been using vaseline but it is still bad, does anyone know what else I can use to make them normal again? My wedding is in April and I dont want this then. I have very dark circles around my eyes, which I found out is herditary (ya me). So I need to wear concealer to hide them (LOL) and with the skin being like this I cant. I really want to get rid of the dry skin. Thanks for any advice! (Oh I tried lotions for dry skin and nothing)

TAY-NATESMOM

Asked by TAY-NATESMOM at 9:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Do you know anyone with Melaleuca? If so, I would get my hands on the Nicole Miller eye cream or even the Renew lotion. If you do not know anyone I can help.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 12:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• If over the counter products for dry skin are not working my may want to see a dermatologist to make sure it isn't psoriasis or eczema because sometimes they required perscription medication.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can cause that, or dry skin in general
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Arbonne eye cream with take care of the dryness and reduce the dark circles. Congratulations on your wedding. Best Wishes!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2010