Dry skin around eyes?

I recently got very dry skin around my eyes, it has gotten so bad. I dont know if its the cold weather or what? The skin around the bottoms of both of my eyes is so dry its peeling & scaly, I have been using vaseline but it is still bad, does anyone know what else I can use to make them normal again? My wedding is in April and I dont want this then. I have very dark circles around my eyes, which I found out is herditary (ya me). So I need to wear concealer to hide them (LOL) and with the skin being like this I cant. I really want to get rid of the dry skin. Thanks for any advice! (Oh I tried lotions for dry skin and nothing)

TAY-NATESMOM

Asked by TAY-NATESMOM at 9:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Health

• try to knock it out with hydrocortisone? i wouldn't use it too much, though... it's a steroid.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 9:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Try a nighttime face moisturizer, not vaseline. The vaseline is more of a protectant. And maybe get a foundation for dry skin to use in the dry area, just until it stops being so dry. Hopefully it clears up soon :)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2010