Husbands Idea..

My husband thinks we should have a threesome. Has anyone done this before? What are your thoughts??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't do it. I think it's dangerous to a marriage. If something is missing, this certainly won't help!
    Anonymous

• I think that intimacy in a marriage is to stay bwtween the married couple......
    just my opinion
    Anonymous

• i think he's looking for more than you. You deserve better than a husband who's not happy with you.
    Anonymous

• i had a 3some with a couple one time and it caused major problems with them. and the sad part is that it was their second time and the same exact thing happened before. it was a really uncomfortable situation
    Anonymous

• are you not enough for him? how sad. i would NOT do it. and id wonder why he even thought abot it.
    Anonymous

• Slippery territory - tread with caution!
    Anonymous

• My husband would never ask me to do a threesome. He doesn't want to share me and I feel the same about him!

Goes to show how much he respects and loves me!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• First you need to have trust in your relationship. Then you need to trust the third person.
    I have done it before and I enjoyed it. It did not cause problems in my marriage because I trust my husband. It actualy brought us closer and I would do it again if the oppertunity came along.
    Anonymous

• Oh btw I brought it to my husband. He has asked me before but he never thought it would happen. so it was knda like a lil gift to him.
    Anonymous

• First thought-DISGUSTING! I would not consider it even for a moment. If my husband said that, I would probably laugh my butt off because I would know he would be joking!
    Anonymous