could i be pregnant?

ok i got my period around the 27th of jan. than i desided to take my nuva ring out after only being in for a week and a half due to headaches caused by it. thean i had a mini period that lasted for three days around the 5th of feb. my husband came home the 11th of feb and we had unprotected sex from then till the 24. when did I ovulate? when should i test for pregnancy? we both really want another baby. and yes i posted this in more than one area cause i really want responses. what are the odds that i am pregnant and when should i test?

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 9:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe
    Anonymous

• how long have you been on nuva ring? there is definately a chance, but there is no way to say for sure. i would probably wait about 2 weeks from the 24th to test, that would probably be your most accurate result, depending on when you ovulated.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I was only on it for about a week and half.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 12:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2010