Help Please!!!

According to my ticker I shouldn't O until 2m. Yesterday was the beginning of my extra fertile time. DH and I BD 4 days before the start of my extra fertile period, and the day before the beginning of my extra fertile time. But yesterday my left ovary hurt so bad I was crying and it would shoot across my uterus. I usually never have pains until I am actually O'ing and they have never been that bad. I obviously have not O'ed yet lol, but for 3 days I have been nauseous and even vomited a couple times. I really wish my body came with a manual. Any one have any thought as to what might be going on?

ETA: The pain went away just as suddenly as it came

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i just take one a day. theres the ones that have 7 in and you take one a day, because i think you ovulate for 24 hours... so one of those days should of caught it if you were ovulating.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Those tickers can be off by A LOT. I would know. I used one for several months. Then I started charting along with it and realized it was 5 DAYS off!! Charted...got preg the first month!

I would suggest ditching it for charting. Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

ANd take a pregnancy test. You may have already ovulated.
    Anonymous

• yeah i use the tickers for a refrence but never for ovulating, i take the ovulation tests.maybe you should try one of those?? well good luck!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I did. It was negative. They have been negative all day yesterday and all day today.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010