venting...

So today has been quite the day with my 20 month old son.

He broke the tv & dvd player.

I put him to bed at his usual 8:30 bed time and he threw a fit. Once in a great while he'll cry for a few minutes but then go right to sleep. Tonight he threw his fit for 15 minutes so i went in to check on him, picked him up and he puked all over me. yuck. Well it's 10:05 here and he's still awake.

I'm stressed, and my husband is at work. So I decided to vent on here. Thanks for reading ladies!

What went wrong in your day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol my son has broken our dvd player and our stereo (both of which i still haven't replaced yet LOL). now my dishwasher is broken (not his fault) and my computer monitor is all spotty and wierd (possibly his fault lol). my hubby is also still at work.... but overall i had an ok day, sorry that yours sucked but i feel your pain.... been there plenty of times! just remember tomorrow is a new day!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• This is why CIO is NOT a good idea. Here he was sick and trying to tell you. He should be venting, not you
    Anonymous

• My basement flooded, it's two rooms down there with furniture. We can't figure out why this time. The walls are dry. It could be the sump pump but it's also a bit wet in the furnace room which is kittycorner clear across a good distance from the sump pump. A big mess. My youngest dd, a teen is sick again with asthma that she gets from colds first. Hoping she'll be better by Sunday afternoon so she can get a good night rest Sunday for Monday school And my cat keeps eating my valentine flowers. That cute little kitty honey just loves to eat flowers even silk ones.

My three kids over the years have puked just from crying for a good while at different times. Puking isnt only from illness. But it sure can be too obviously. Hope baby's not sick. Hated it when sickness went through the house with little kids.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• UGH! we're working on weaning and he throws a fit everytime he doesn't get boob before bed, I've tried everything and he screamed for litterally 2 hours before passing out. I was in the room he was just pissed that he didn't get boob, I was ready to jump out the window!
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• OP here. Thanks for the answers! Except the anonymous. I'm his mother, not you. I could care less what you think about CIO, once in a while we have a problem with it. He was crying and he threw up, he isn't sick. Don't answer the question if you're just gunna be a b*tch. K? thanks.
    Anonymous

• My grandson lost/hid the remote for one very old tv and it can only get a couple of channels without it. He messed with the living room tv and it only gets one channel!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2010