if you cheated on your spouse, would it be fair if your spouse cheated on you?

its just for fun...kind of a thinker.

so do you think the other gets to even the score if you wanted to work it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No way, 2 wrongs don't make it right. One person being unfaithful causes enough problems. Both being unfaithful, they may not be able to recover.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• it only shows you didnt forgive,so the game will go back and forth,plus now you will get the treatment you gave and do you really want someone to think your not trust worthy? i think its a stupid move.
    Anonymous

• Uhhh, no. If you cheat ,he should dump you though. That would be fair.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I believe in an open marriage. As long as he doesn't lie to me about it, I am rather open with anything he chooses to do. So it would be kinda hard for this to work. Although yes, I do see it as a fair trade... if I did it, why how could I get upset about him doing it?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I suppose it would make things fair, but I wouldn't be able to handle the thought of him with another woman. Of course, I would never cheat on him to begin with, so this is a non-issue for me. I think if you're really going to try to work things out, you should just confess and then the two of you go to counseling to move past it. No more cheating, no more lying, etc.

And I don't mean you in particular, just a general you.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2010