so who else has met some completely dull people in the dating world?

I just ended a four year relationship about 3 months ago and my friend's have been trying to hook me up with some guys to date casually, I'm not looking for anything serious...just to get to know some guys and get back into the swing of things..

But these guys are sooooo annoyingly dull I can't stand it! One texts me at the same time EVERY day and says the same exact thing "hey" and then "whats up?" and then "nothing, just sitting here watching tv" "how are you?" "good :D" and that's all. He never elaborates, never tries to make conversation. I asked him what his favorite kind of music was and he said "i don't know" and i asked him what his family was like and he said "they're alright"

ksldjlskjkls

But I finally met someone worth talking to....haha

I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered people like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet