Fertility drugs.. Where Do I get some?

Okay, I knwo this might sound crazy for some of you but hear me out.

i've had three children all of which were c-sections. We lost one child.... We have a 3 year old and a 11 month old and would like twins.

It's not safe for me to have 2 more c-sections, so I want twins and only 1 c/s.

Are there any fertility pills that work and wont get me pregnant with 6 kids????

If this is a totally stupid idea, just tell me.... i just want two more kids and dont knwo how its possible. :o( Everyong tells me to have an even number, what is wrong with 3 anyways?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, Clomid is about the mildest fertility med but it's not going to gaurantee twins. You can't buy it online either. thats not something you mess with. You would have a hard time finding a Doc who will give you fertility drugs if you don't need them though for the money I'm sure there are some out there.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I'm telling you it's a totally stupid idea.

You're having kids to just have babies. You already have one baby, 11 months old. And you have a 3 year old child.

Who's making you feel guilty 'for only having 3 kids and not an even number?' And I am sorry for the loss of your other child.

Look into counseling to help you understand why you're obsessed with a specific number of kids and that you must have twins only in a next possible birth. Do you kids think you're giving them enough time what with focusing so much on the maybe of two more kids that you say you have to have?

Anonymous

• You have to them from a fertility clinic. You have to be infertile which you are not and they cost a lot of money.

I read that taking extra estrogen or eating lots of soy (contains estrogen) can make you release more than one egg but it's not a guarentee and honestly I wouldn't do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• they are located in the condom isle in walmart, next to pregnancy tests and KY jelly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• http://www.pregnancy-info.net/forums/Twins_and_Multiple_Birth/vitex_and_other_natural_ways_to_increase_chance_of_twins/

This might help you out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Just out of curiosity...how do you plan to pay for you next delivery??

I certainly hope it's not with my tax dollars!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Eating yams at least twice a week starting six months before you would like to conceive can increase your chances of having fraternal twins. And I can completely understand the not wanting to have an odd number of kids thing because that way there is no middle child. Middle children always get the sh*t end of the stick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Why is everyone so cruel? All she said is that she would like 4 children but doesn't want 5 c-sections! That seems like a perfectly resonable question, even if you fundamentally don't agree with having more then 2 children. Doesn't your feminista 'god' allow for women to have choices with reproduction and child rearing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Op here- You may not agree with us having more children but please don't say that i dont pay attention to the children we have!! You do not live with me and can not judge me. Also, who gives a shit about your tax dollars.. Ugh, there are planty of other people who have more children then we do so EXCUSE me for not being able to have a natural birth. Please get over yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• OH and, obviously when we have another child our 11 month old will not be a baby anymore!
    Anonymous