Husbands and their moms?

Why do husbands turn into spoiled little boys when their mom's are visiting??????

boogernoodle

Asked by boogernoodle at 10:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't mind! However, my MIL passed away 5 years ago. Let them cherish every moment with their moms, no matter what they turn into!
    Anonymous

• I don't know. When you find out please inform me.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Because that's how the moms treat them. You're lucky. Yours (MIL) only visits. Mine lives with us. My DH was sick (only a cold)last week and she says to him in this little baby voice, "AWwwwwwwwwwww hooooneeeeeeeey." I was like WTF are you kidding me?
    Anonymous

• LOL, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MOTHER WITH HER SON. SERIOUSLY, I HAVE ALL GIRLS AND TREATED THEM ALL THE SAME BUT SISTER HAS A SON AND DAUGHTER AND THE DAUGHTER IS EXPECTED TO BEHAVE THE SON IS "JUST SHOWING HIS CREATIVE SIDE" LOL. MY MIL HAD 3 SONS AND 1 DAUGHTER, SHE IRONED THEIR CLOTHES, CUT THEIR MEAT. WASHED THEIR CLOTHES, I SWEAR SHE ONCE WIPED FOOD FROM THEIR CHINS (ALL WERE IN THEIR TWENTIES) LOL. USE TO TELL DH BEFORE THEY MOVED AWAY WHEN HE CAME HOME FROM HIS PARENTS HOUSE, GREAT NOW I HAVE TO KNOCK OUT ALL THE CRAP YOUR MOM DID BY TELLING YOU YOUR POO DIDN'T STINK.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

LMAO!

But seriously, it's a valid question. My only answer is, mama's boy. It disgusts me too. I get a front row view every week or so.
    Anonymous

• Mine doesn't because he knows that doesn't fly around here!!! Ugh... I'm sorry that you (or anyone) has to deal with that :-/
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 10:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• bahaha thanks to all my sistas in misery out there!
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 11:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Mine doesn't I put that shit in check when we started dating!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• My husband acts like a jerk when he's around his mother. He treats her like crap and she just adores him (he's the baby of the family and the only boy). We haven't seen her in 2 years and she has Alzheimer's now so she might not even remember who he is. Sad. She's only 67.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2010