your yearly

So I went to the dr to get my yearly check up. She gave me some medicine b/c i have signs of chlamyia and or gonorrhea. I am scared has anyone else every had it. I"M NOT A WHORE OR ANYTING. I have only been with one man. He cheated and im assuming that's where it came from . Please helpo me i feel like shit! Also when you have had your pap did you have ALOT of disconfort down there, bleeding?

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 10:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• My sister had it. She bled with it. The doctors gave her medicine that she was supposed to take for 7 days. During those 7 days she wasnt allowed to have sex. It cleared up. Dont worry it will be fine, the docs know what they are doing. : )
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• thanks, i just never thought it would happen to me. i see it on movies and tv and it's like the hoe's that get it and i'm not a hoe so it's just different and scary
    Madelyn_Marie

Answer by Madelyn_Marie at 10:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I understand. Bad things happen to the best of us.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Don't feel like a ho. No one will think you are one. Sometimes people get stds. Just be happy he only gave you something that you can get rid of.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I never had either of those, but I got an infection once from a cheating husband and I know how you feel. It was humilating even though in my head I know no one knew except the 3 of us because we all had to be treated.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• You are not a HO...HE IS! Thank God it wasn't worst and that it's treatable. Yes, it's frustrating and down right dirty, but in it all we are women, we make mistakes, and from mistakes even the inoccent ones, we learn from them, because from experience comes knowledge and with knowledge it is likely that it won't happen again. I'm am glad you didn't roll up into a little ball and do the pity party shut down blues. You Are Women, and I applaud you for your strenght, now as Dr. Laura would say "Now, go out and do the right thing"!!! C
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Hope this was a boyfrien& you gotten rid of- if a husband-divorce is in order- yup he cheated and gave it to you/nice. Have nothing to do with this person. clear yourself up- and be careful next time you want to open up for some guy- have back thoughts now.
    Anonymous

• I've had chlamydia...didn't bleed with the pap smear tho..got a shot for ghonnerhea..didn't have it tho..I'm sure ur fine.
    Anonymous