Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your yearly

So I went to the dr to get my yearly check up. She gave me some medicine b/c i have signs of chlamyia and or gonorrhea. I am scared has anyone else every had it. I"M NOT A WHORE OR ANYTING. I have only been with one man. He cheated and im assuming that's where it came from . Please helpo me i feel like shit! Also when you have had your pap did you have ALOT of disconfort down there, bleeding?

Answer Question

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 10:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Your discomfort is likely due to the infections. I hope that you rid yourself of this man, and will invest in condoms when you have sex...

    Answer by rkoloms at 2:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

  • She needs to NOT have posted this in every freaking section of Answers!!!!!
    It isn't appropriate in the Teen, Adult Children, etc. section!!!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.