your yearly

So I went to the dr to get my yearly check up. She gave me some medicine b/c i have signs of chlamyia and or gonorrhea. I am scared has anyone else every had it. I"M NOT A WHORE OR ANYTING. I have only been with one man. He cheated and im assuming that's where it came from . Please helpo me i feel like shit! Also when you have had your pap did you have ALOT of disconfort down there, bleeding?

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 10:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• One of those can also come from birds so if you have a pet bird you could have gotten it from there. They didn't know this before a few years ago when an 80 year old women went into her GYN and was told she had it. She kicked her husband of 64 years out of her house claiming her gave it to her by cheating.

For some reason the doctor decided to test the bird after the husband insisted he had done nothing wrong. Sure enough the bird had it and the lady got it from handling the bird.

Both of these can cause scar tissue but are completely treatable with antibiotics. You may want to have your tubes checked for blockage if you ever decide to have more children because both of these can scare the tubes shut. It can sometime be removed without damaging the tubes.

Good luck to you mama and don't you DARE feel ashamed. That man stung you TWICE. THIS IS ON HIM!!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• If those things are present, then you'll need to be on antibiotic. The inflamation could make the examination more uncomfortable than normal and yes I've bled many times after a pap smear.
    I'd google both of the STD's to ease your mind and in the future, always use condoms. Unfortunately for you, you'll be going in often to have to take an AIDS test because it can show negative on the test for quite a while and I'm not saying that to scare you, only to be aware that you need to use condoms indefinetely until you're given the absolute clear of passing anything on. Unfortunately condoms don't protect you from all STD's (like herpes, crabs etc) and a lot of people don't know you can get those in your mouth/throat too if you perform oral so if you notice any problems there, be sure to be tested if you've performed on the guy. I am so sorry your first experience was a horrible learning experience for you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Did you have to post this in every Answer forum?
    Anonymous