your yearly

So I went to the dr to get my yearly check up. She gave me some medicine b/c i have signs of chlamyia and or gonorrhea. I am scared has anyone else every had it. I"M NOT A WHORE OR ANYTING. I have only been with one man. He cheated and im assuming that's where it came from . Please helpo me i feel like shit! Also when you have had your pap did you have ALOT of disconfort down there, bleeding?

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 10:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Health

• That's where you got it from. I'm sorry, but it is. And that may be why there was more discomfort then normal. Although, did they call you and tell you the test was positive? Maybe she was wrong??
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I've never had it so I can't say I know how you feel, but my friend got it once when we were growing up, and I had another friend who got sifilis once. I never though badly of either of them. Things happen. I was actually worried this last time I got tested just because my boyfriend had never been tested and had poor taste in many girls, I myself don't sleep around, but before me he had and I've slept with him. "Whores" may be more likely to get something because they expose themselves to more, but a virgin could pick something up her first time having sex if she sleeps with a guy who has something. You know who you are, and you know where you've been. Don't feel like shit, just do what you need to do to take care of it :)
    D.Tetz

Answer by D.Tetz at 1:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2010