Do you want another kid & your husband doesnt??

We have a 3 yr old. i would like another child someday. My husband doesn't care to have another! it drives me nuts. we fight about it cuz i get upset. he's neutral. He rather just have one kid...i want atleast one more. Really makes me sad. Any one else deal w this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yup!!! Id love to have one more, im only 28 but hubby says no, im done :(
    Anonymous

• I think kids need to have at least 1 sibling. It would be awfully lonely growing up. I have 3 siblings and I always said I wanted to be an only child, until I grew up and realized your family really is the only ones who are there for you. Friends come and go. Friends I have that are only children all say yes, they got everything they wanted, but it would have been nice to have someone to play with as kids and talk to as teens and adults.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i have one and want one and he agrees
    Anonymous

• We have three and I want one more. He is of course is worried about money. I feel like we will make the money to have another baby. So we will see how the pottery business goes for me and then we will decide in two years when my IUD comes out.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• yup, want another one SOOO bad! Hubby says "one day" but because he wants to be able to afford the second! The first, he joined the army and that's how we've been surviving... now that he wants to get out (which I want him out too so it's mutual here) we need to wait until we are financially secure outside! makes me sooo sad!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• no opposite. i was done after my first surprise baby. and my dh wanted more. then i had as second surprise baby... so he got lucky. i am so done. he still says more! no way. NO MORE SURPRISES FOR ME! I learned my lesson.
    Anonymous

• We both don't want any now. My DH may want more in the future but I'm leaning on a NOPE!
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I feel the same way.My son is 4 and i would love another little one, but ny boyfriend says one is all he wants.Right now we don`t have the room, but as soon as we do i am going to press the issue!
    DraytonsMomma

Answer by DraytonsMomma at 11:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I would love another ( #3) my husband doesnt.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2010