Is deliverance real?

srb0578

Asked by srb0578 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, yes, yes, yes!!! Eight years ago I was delivered from drugs. I went from a heavy user of Meth to not wanting anything to do with it all in one day. I haven't used it since, and I have no desire to. It wasn't just something in my head or something that I willed to do. It was complete deliverance by God! I had prayed for deliverance for approx. one year. It is real.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• With God all things are possible.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Yes, I believe Jesus can deliver a person from anything, and everything...
    dianedenise

Answer by dianedenise at 9:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• NO!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• There are all kinds of deliverance. But if Jesus brought people from the dead he can do anything else. Deliverance can be immediate or through treatment. There is spiritual deliverance, and deliverance from substances. If you have a more personal question feel free to contact me. I have friends that do deliverance ministries.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• deliverance is biblical/scriptural. there are those that take place immediately & those that come about through a process but it is most definitely real.
    mommaCAT215

Answer by mommaCAT215 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• YES YES YES. I'm a witness. God delivered me from a lot.
    Praise God!
    MunkyS

Answer by MunkyS at 1:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2008