What did you do as a kid that freaked your parents out?

I used to hide from my mom in the clothes racks at stores. I know how horrible it is now, but I thought it was hilarious when I was a kid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter liked to hide in stores too. That's why I turned gray so young. LOL.
    WHen I was a kid,I kept getting a bloody nose at night and my parents would get scared and freaked. Otherwise,I was not much trouble.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I stuck my moms car keys in a dryer outlet... yea bad idea!!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I used to hide in clothing racks too! My mom didn't seem to care. One thing that really freaked her out though was when I made my little sister call 911 just because I knew the number. My mom was gone running an errand and a few minutes after she got home, police and a firetruck showed up at the doorstep.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 11:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Fell in the creek next to our house and floated away. My mom ran after me and fished me out and I was fine, but it scared her to death. I stood too close to a haystack when my dad was getting hay from it and it fell on me and broke my leg. Those hay bales weigh around 75 pounds and several of them fell on me. I could have been killed. Ah, the joys of growing up on a farm.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Im double jointed and extremely flexible. So when I was little I bent my foot inward where it was touch my leg. Kind of like a backwards L. I crawled in the kitchen and told my parents and grandparents that I fell. They all jumped up and was trying to pick me up cause they thought I broke my ankle. LOL I just started laughing. Thats the day I found out I was double jointed....haha good times good times.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I ate like there was no tomorrow but didn't grow for 6 months. The doctor thought I had a parasite. I didn't. I just have a high metabolism.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• got pregnant at 15! lol jk i dont know ... i think i piss her off more than i freak her out
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I was a runaway on the streets of orlando florida from age 12 until 16
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• in Kindergarten a friend asked me to come to her house that afternoon. So I just went...without telling my parents. I didn't know it was wrong LOL. Scared teh ever living hell out of them till I called and said I was ready to come home ROFL!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Saw ghosts.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2010