Real Housewives of the OC fans...

On the newest episode...did anyone else notice that the girl who bought the makeup from Gretchen looked VERY similar to the girl on the newest Applebees comercial ??

Silly I know...but I was just wondering if it was a coinicidence (sp) ...or if they had to hire her one customer lol

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did not notice that but i will have to pay attn next time! LOL.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 11:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• No sorry did not notice, I am thinking though that out of everyone Vickie is becoming my favorite!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• o0o0o0 I cannot stand Vickie -- but I like her way more than Lynne lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:09 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I cannot stand Tamara she is a back stabbing b*tch and I think her husband is worthless but I think the worst one is the new one that is on there, gosh I cannot remember her name she is from Missouri, she is so shallow!!!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• that is alexis .....* the new one*

tamra is my favorite.... because she gives it drama lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• LOL DID NOTICE ONLY PERSON WILLING TO BUY IS ON THE PAYROLL LOL. THEY ARE ALL SHALLOW YOU HAVE NO HOME TO LIVE IN ACCEPT YOUR MOTHERS BUT SURE GO OFF ON A TRIP AND BUY AN 11 HUNDRED DOLLAR JACKET GET REAL...........WITHIN A COUPLE OF YEARS JON AND KATE WERE LIVING IN A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE AND EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS REAL WASN'T. WISH I HAD THEIR PROBLEMS LOL BUT I DO LOVE THE DRAMA THEY CAUSE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Alexis, she is very unhappy in my opinion! Did you hear the comment she made this week? Every woman needs plastic surgery to stay looking young, Uh yeah right, I am getting better with age, I am older than she is and I think I look better than her!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2010