Will you pray for me and my children?

I am hoping that I can ask for sincere prayer. My family is hurting financially (along with many). I have been out of work for quite a while, have been searching high and low. Nothing has opened up for me just yet. I had to go down to apply for public assistance and qualify for food stamps and medical ins. But I can not pay my bills. I have nearly a 300 dollar gas bill, a 5000 tax bill, my car stopped working but I have registration of 95 dollars due plus inh.surance is due. I know everyone has bills. I am asking for prayer for GOD to show me how to provide for my children right now. I am asking that he help me not need PA and that I become a blessing again to my family and to others in need. Thank you much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do you live in NC?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• California...where it is nice and expensive...but it is home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• OK. Well, I think this is a nationwide network its called the Eblen foundation. They help families who are overwhelmed with their light bills, heating bills, water bills, if its a necessity they will pay it for you. Its a really helpful, sincere people who work their. If you have one near you its worth going to. They try to help everyone. I hope the best for you.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I will pray for you... Hopefully things get better soon!
    annonymous359

Answer by annonymous359 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Thank you SOOOO much. (asking for help is not nearly as fun as giving it.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• prayers going out to you start praising Jesus right now, God is telling me a miracle is coming your way lift up your hands and say alleluiah 7 times!!!!!!!
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 4:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Prayers to you and your family.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I want you to know that we have been in a similar situation before. I am praying for you and your family.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Thank you for believing in a miracle. AMEN and AMEN!

hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 8:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Talk to someone at your local DSS office. They should be aware of local organizations that help people in need. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
    Anonymous